What Is Superior Quality formerly AccuServe?
What Does Superior Quality formerly AccuServe Do?
How Can Superior Quality formerly AccuServe Benefit Me?
How Do these Services Work Exactly?
What part(s) of my job/current effort do the services take over for me?
How do the services make my job/life easier?
Are the services easy to use?
What are some typical results for my type of situation?
How much does the service cost? How does this relate to other companies?
If I or one of my employees has a problem with the service, how can I get help?
Who are Superior Quality formerly AccuServe’s current customers? Are they like me?
Is Superior Quality formerly AccuServe ISO Registered?
Do You Have a Plant? Trucks?
Superior Quality formerly AccuServe provides full/part time dedicated associates skilled in process, quality, and ISO procedures and controls to perform contract assembly, fulfillment, and quality inspection on a project basis from hours to weeks.
Superior Quality formerly AccuServe performs contract assembly, fulfillment, and quality inspection faster, cheaper, and better than our customers can do it themselves; assuming these fall outside our customers’ core competencies.
Outsourcing projects reduces indirect labor costs and increases capacity as well as margin, particularly in areas outside of your core competencies; like quality inspection, contract assembly, and fulfillment.
- Project details and requirements are captured in launch meetings.
- Determinations regarding techniques, work station setup, logistics and material handling, and final pack requirements are worked through and signed off by the customer.
- Superior Quality formerly AccuServeLeadership is assigned as primary contact with the customer while Superior Quality formerly AccuServe accepts responsibility for project leadership, work instructions, and training.
- Project oversight
- Fine tuned work instructions and techniques
- Project leadership
- Data collection
Consistent project management by Superior Quality formerly AccuServe reduces time our customer needs to focus in areas outside their core competencies.
Yes! The Superior Quality formerly AccuServe Experience begins with a launch meeting designed to isolate issues rapidly with an eye toward Superior Quality formerly AccuServe taking over project management. Because we use only dedicated associates, trained in process, quality, and ISO procedures and controls, project learning curves focus solely on the most important issues and ramp-up is shorter than doing it yourself or hiring temporary workers. Once launched, ongoing projects need only be monitored, not managed by our customer.
Historically, Superior Quality formerly AccuServe has enjoyed highly successful vertical integration with customers. Once a customer brings Superior Quality formerly AccuServe a project, more seem to materialize as they become more comfortable with our successful model. Superior Quality formerly AccuServe’s Quality Policy Statement says it all! Quality is our business. Our goals are 100% Accuracy and On-Time Delivery.
- All that matters when outsourcing is piece price. Greater productivity will produce a lower piece price. Superior Quality formerly AccuServe has documented case studies of actual projects that demonstrate this fact. Ask us about them.
- Costs are based upon the circumstances of the work; work will be priced at favorable hourly rates or piece price depending on the project. Project costs are lowest when Superior Quality formerly AccuServe has 100% control of the project processes.
- Services of short duration provided in our customers’ plant are a maximum $26 per person hour.
- Superior Quality formerly AccuServe has a 24 hour service line for customers.
- Every manager’s business card includes personal cell phone number, including the Owners.
- Every project includes a designated Team Leader that acts as point person.
- Confidentiality limits our inclination to publish customer names. References and testimonials are available on request after initial contact.
- Superior Quality formerly AccuServe serves automotive, furniture, motorcycle, gaming, and electronics manufacturers and distributors, as well as:
- Light Manufacturing Companies
- Plastics and injection molding
- Metal manufacturers
- Screw machine
- Retail display and printing companies
- Design studios
- B2B Printing Companies
- Screen printers
- Direct Mail Fulfillment
Yes. Superior Quality, Inc. formerly AccuServe and Super Quality, Inc. in Jenison have achieved ISO 9001:2008 compliance and have been registered by IASC and AR, both are accredited, third-party registrars. View our Certificates
We currently serve our customers from our 16,000 sq ft plant in Jenison, MI. We also maintain our own truck fleet to provide reliable response to your needs and maintain a clean, well-organized facility.